What Young India Wants
- Category Non-Fiction
- Format PB
- Price 140
- ISBN: 978-81-291-2021-2
- Pages: 208 pages
- Date: August 2012
ABOUT THIS BOOK
• Why do our students regularly commit suicide?
• Why is there so much corruption in India?
• Can’t our political parties ever work together?
• Does our vote make any difference at all?
• We love our India, but shouldn’t some things be different?
All of us have asked these questions at some time or the other. So does Chetan Bhagat,
India’s most loved writer, in What Young India Wants, his first book of non-fiction.
What Young India Wants is based on Chetan Bhagat’s vast experience as a very successful
writer and motivational speaker. In clear, simple prose, and with great insight, he analyses
some of the complex issues facing modern India, offers solutions and invites discussion on
them. And, at the end, he asks this important question: Unless we are all in agreement on
what it is going to take to make our country better, how will things ever change?
If you want to understand contemporary India, the problems that face it, and want to be
a part of the solution, What Young India Wants is the book for you.